Why build an extension?
If you love where you live but need more space, building an extension is the answer.
Take into account average estate agent fees of £5,000 and the cost of stamp duty and it could cost less than moving house. (And if you don’t have space in your garden you could always convert your loft or garage instead)
Plus you get to decide exactly how you want your new space to work and look.
5 Reasons why you can trust Renovate and Extend to build your extension
- At Renovate and Extend we’ve built over x extensions in the last x years. From two storey extensions in Steyning to xxxx ….[Matt fill in the details here – this is for SEO]
- You can see the quality of our work from our Kingston Lane extension case study which is typical of the work we do.
- Take a look at our testimonials and our promise to you.
- We have an in house team of decorators, plasterers, brickies, carpenters etc. so you’ll always have an expert for that stage of your project.
- We don’t ask for money up front or during the job. We get paid when you’re satisfied. Here’s more about how we work.
Kingston Lane before and after
I want you to build my extension. What’s next?
Once you’ve got plans drawn up give us a call. Matt will come round, look at your plans, measure up and give you a quote and a timeline.
If you don’t have plans yet you should talk to a local architect.
If you just want a rough idea of costs then do use our Extension estimator. Obviously it’s not totally accurate but it will give you a good idea of potential costs.