Do you have a garage or loft that you don’t really use?
If you love where you live but need more space, and your garden is too small for an extension then a loft or garage conversion could be the answer.
We can work with you and your plans to make sure you still have some storage space and that you get the extra rooms you badly need.
5 Reasons why you can trust Renovate and Extend to convert your loft or garage
- At Renovate and Extend we’ve converted over x lofts and garages in the last x years. From two xxx in Steyning to xxxx ….[Matt fill in the details here – this is for SEO]
- You can see the quality of our work from our ?? case study which is typical of the work we do.
- Take a look at our testimonials and our promise to you.
- We have an in house team of decorators, plasterers, brickies, carpenters etc. so you’ll always have an expert for that stage of your project.
- We don’t ask for money up front or during the job. We get paid when you’re satisfied. Here’s more about how we work.
xx before and after
I want you to do my loft conversion. What’s next?
Once you’ve got plans drawn up get in touch. You can pop into the offices in Shoreham, call us on xxx or email Tonia or use the contact us form.
Matt will come round, look at your plans, measure up and give you a quote and a timeline.
If you don’t have plans yet you should talk to a local architect. It’s really hard to give proper estimates without knowing exactly what you’ve specified.
If you just want a rough idea of costs then [Matt – can you provide the costs to produce a conversion calculator easily]?? If so I think we should included one here.